J. Patrick Stapleton, Attorney
I have been practicing in the Sevier County area as well as surrounding counties in Tennessee’s Fourth Judicial District, and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, since 1997. Having grown up in East Tennessee, I am proud to serve the legal needs of the people of this region with respect and professionalism.
- Admitted all State Courts in Tennessee, 1997
- Admitted US District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, 1998
- Admitted US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1999
- University of Tennessee, Juris Doctor, 1997
- East Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Science, 1993
Rose M. Billow, Paralegal
Rose has a Paralegal Degree from South College. She has several years of experience as a Paralegal, the Office Manager of a medium size Accounting Firm, and Law Practice Management. Rose has excellent research and analytical skills that make her a valuable asset to you as the client. Customer service is Rose’s number one goal. She will take excellent care of you as a client of our firm!